Our all new ST4K™ 8 Inch is the culmination of years of our proven experience in delivering market leading LED auxiliary lighting. Fitted with 12 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED for a combination of 4 Flood + 4 Spot + 4 Flood reflector distribution forms a remarkable beam that pushes the wide beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5.8° all the way to staggering 1 lux @ 363m
The ST4K™ range feature our all new 3-part beam adopted from our flag-ship Type-X driving light which has proven to outperform spot lights costing 3 x our price and a massive +165% increase in lux performance in comparison to the outgoing ST4000!
363M METRES 1 LUX BEAM THROW
MARKET LEADING BEAM DISTANCE!
PINNACLE OF PERFORMANCE
When our customers fire up their brand new STEDI ST4K for the first time it's no surprise the first word is generally a swear word. With our range of ST4Ks running PURE Drive™ technology to take full advantage of the input power with 97% going straight to the LEDs and aggressive build quality, the ST4K is built for the test.
JACK OF ALL TRADES
Seeking the perfect all-rounder but getting overwhelmed by the choice of LED Driving lights out there? With the wide market of curved, straight and micro bars you can some times find yourself getting confused by choice and eventually falling onto a light that might not even meet your intended purpose. The ST4K meets all corners of the market with its combo beam bringing the best of spot + flood, shooting an amazing 363m in distance and 55m each side of the vehicle in flood beam.
AN ENVIABLE PEDIGREE
The STEDI ST4K has been built on the same platform as the STEDI TYPE X which is our flagship when it comes to LED Driving Lights providing the best of both worlds with 12 OSRAM’s® OSLON® LEDs and a wide range of sizes, the application for the ST4K is endless. The ST4K proves to be a well-performing all-rounder in any situation so if it is a single multi-purpose light your after, the ST4K will meet your needs.
PERFORMANCE THAT LETS YOU TURN THE SUN BACK ON
- STEDI ST4K-12 features 12 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED, selected for its high luminous flux and perfectly match optical properties.
- 4 Flood + 4 Spot + 4 Flood reflector distribution forms a remarkable beam that pushes the wide beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5.8° all the way to staggering 1 lux @ 363m
BUILT TO GO ALL NIGHT
- A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink| finished in 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat, ensures that our bars will never discolour.
- Pressure Equalization vent with Gore® membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters – Drown it, we insist!
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch ® DT connector.
Backed by our no nonsense 5-year replacement warranty.
MOUNT IT YOUR WAY
We know you want flexible mounting options, which is why we’ve included two separate mounting options.
- The included adjustable sliding mounts allow you to align the mount bolts to any pre-existing mounting holes. Make mounting to UHF tabs or Bull bar dech very straight forward.
- Or use our 3mm thick 304 Stainless steel side brackets, which feature + or - 15mm height adjustment.
EASY-FIT Plug & Play High Beam Wiring Harness included.
Included is our acclaimed Easy-Fit Plug and Play Wiring Harness with supplied H4 and HB3 Adapters, making for an easy connection to high beam. Further unlike other brands our kit has built in electronics making our harness compatible with even the most modern and sophisticated wiring systems. Whether your vehicle is positive or negatively switched our harness will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever.
No nonsense 5 Year Replacement Warranty backed by an Australian company which has a brick & mortar presence.
|LED MANUFACTURER||OSRAM (Oslon) ®|
|VOLTAGE||12V & 24V|
|LENS MATERIAL||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD COATED LEXAN|
|PEAK INTENSITY (CANDELA)||132,480cd|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink|
|AMPERES||2.5A @ 13.6v | 1.1A @ 24v|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°C to 60°C|