MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end all and be all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminium tower.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provide better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimise the vehicles reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm up time.
- CAN-Bus cancellation built in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolour or tarnish your vehicles headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H7 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changinh OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2 x H7 STEDI Copper Head Headlight LED Conversion Headlights
- 2 x Driver Modules
- 3M™ Double Sided Tape
- Zip Ties
- User Instruction Manual
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 Aviation Aluminium|
|LED CHIP TYPE||6 x Philip™ ZES (Each Lamp)|
|POWER||1.6A each @ 13.6v|
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE LM-80||50,000 hours|
|LIFE EXPECTANCE||5,000 hours (9 x longer than halogen)|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°c to + 80°c|