The Shock 6 Mining Spec LED Flood Light is built tough to withstand the 24/7 punishment that the mining and heavy machinery industries are known for.
Shockproof, Waterproof and UV Shielded.
Won't interfere with existing electronic systems.
Voltage and current surge protection.
MINE SPEC ULTRA-WIDE BEAM
We know the maintenance bosses are getting frustrated with the current so called "Mine spec" lighting on the market. $500+ for a similar offering with dismall realworld lifespan of 500 hours is simply unacceptable. We've worked closely with Australia's leading mining entities, and listened carefully to the concerns and strict requirements of the industry's most experienced maintenance chiefs, to design a task light to rule them all.
DESIGNED FOR HIGHLY ADVERSE ENVIRONMENTS
- Dynamic Thermal management regulator | Designed to operated 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- Die-Cast aluminium ADC12 heat-sink
- Silicon Power Cable
- Anodized Powder coat | Abrasion resistant
- Lexan Poly-carbonate Front Cover | Unbreakable
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch DT04-2 connectors
- Vibration and shock absorbing bracketing.
|6 x 10w CREE XM-L2
|5.3A @ 12v, 2.3A @ 24v
|9 to 36v
|50,000 hrs LM-80
|LEXAN Optical PC
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 60W Mining Spec Flood Light
- Stainless Steel U Bracket
- Secondary Shock Dampening Mount
- Mounting Pad
- Stainlesss Steel Fasteners